Defense Barrier Foam helps provide a barrier between you and mat grime. Plus it's loaded with 5 essential skin conditioners known to promote healthier skin:
Usage: For best results apply before practice or competition to the entire surface of your skin. Make sure you dry your skin first. Pay particular attention to the back of the neck and around the hairline where drill partners and opponents most often lay their hands.
- Lanolin— a natural moisturizer.
- Aloe Vera — natural healing and moisturizing properties.
- Jojoba— to help maintain healthy skin and promotes healing.
- Wheat Germ Extract— a natural moisturizer rich in Vitamins D and E.
- Vitamin E— to help maintain the skin’s oil balance during the cleansing process and to reduce trans-epidermal water loss from skin. It also strengthens the skin’s barrier function.
- Extends the "hygiene regimen" Defense Soap recommends for combat athletes.